Terms & Conditions
Street address: Hemmerbuurt 36
Postal code: 1607 CJ Hem
Land: The Netherlands
- UK +442033184418
- NL +31207163162
- BE +31207163162
- DE +493022409375
- FR +31207163162
- IT +31207163162
C.O.C. Nr. 75183153 Chamber of Commerce
United Kingdom: VAT: GB277175571
Belgium: BTW: BE0681550605
Germany: UST-IdNr DE11659375886
France TVA: FR18820530665
The Netherlands: BTW NL860173744.B01
Italy: Partita IVA: 00221989999
- legally represented by the owner Sieger Koeman and hereinafter referred to as Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V..
The following Terms and Conditions are written in English and can be downloaded by the customer into his working memory. If desired, they can be requested in digital or written form by assessing
They are also delivered to the customer as a PDF file with each purchase confirmation.
The address of Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. and the authorised representative of Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. can be found in the purchase confirmation.
Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. operates a website under the domains:
- www.gardencentrekoeman.co.uk, www.jardineriekoeman.fr, www.tuincentrumkoeman.nl, www.gartencenterkoeman.de
- www.flowerbulbsinc.co.uk, www.lesbulbesafleurs.com, www.bloembollenkopen.nl, www.blumenzwiebelnversand.de
- www.seeds4garden.com, www.lesgrainesdefrance.com, www.zadenkopenonline.nl, www.samenkaufen.de
On this site, Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. offers customers products, mainly plants and plant bulbs, for online sale. We deliver to consumers.
§ 1 Product selection
(1) The customer has the possibility to select and order products from the website mentioned above.
(2) Customers can consult a separate product description on the respective website with regard to each product.
(3) Customers can click on the products they wish to order on the website. These are collected in a virtual shopping cart, and the customer receives an overview of the products at the end price including VAT and shipping costs.
(4) Before dispatching the order, Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. shall enable the customer to verify the correctness of the content of the order, in particular with regard to price and quantity, and to correct the order if necessary.
§ 2 Cancellation
Right of cancellation for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of cancellation in accordance with the following provision, whereby consumers are any natural person who is concluding a legal transaction for Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. - purposes that cannot be attributed predominantly to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this Agreement within fourteen days without stating any reasons. The period of cancellation shall be fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or took possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us via the contact form on the following page www.florablom.com/en/contact by means of a clear statement about your decision to terminate this agreement.
You will receive a reply from us within 3 working days. After approval, you can send the product to the address below.
Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V.
1607 CJ Hem (the Netherlands)
- UK +442033184418
- NL +31207163162
- BE +31207163162
- DE +493022409375
- FR +31207163162
- IT +31207163162
In order to comply with the cancellation limit, it is sufficient that you send the notification of cancellation before the expiration of the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments received from you including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and within fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement at the latest. We will use the same means of payment for this repayment as you used in the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the product, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days of the day on which you inform us about the cancellation of this Agreement. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the 14-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to a handling of the goods in a way that is not necessary for the examination of their condition, properties and functioning.
The right of cancellation does not apply to agreements for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded.
If you make use of your legal right of cancellation, we will reimburse you for the costs of sending the goods from us to you. If the dispatch of the ordered goods from us to you is free of charge due to the value of your order and if you only make use of your right of cancellation for several ordered goods with regard to a part of the goods, you will bear the costs of dispatch in the amount, as they would have accrued, if you had only ordered the goods remaining with you.
Return shipping costs:
If you exercise your right of cancellation, you will bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§ 3 Prices and shipping costs
(1) The list prices at the time of ordering, as shown on the internet pages, shall apply.
(2) The prices are quoted ex Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V.’ registered office including VAT without shipping costs.
(3) The amount of the shipping costs can be taken from the shipping cost overview on
§ 4 Conclusion of Agreement
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue. By clicking the button “Buy” you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart.
The confirmation of the receipt of your order will be sent by automated email immediately after the order has been accepted. With this email confirmation, the Agreement of sale has been concluded.
(2) If Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. has not delivered within 30 days of order confirmation, the customer may cancel the Agreement without prior notice and without having previously put Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. in default.
(3) We save the Agreement text and send you the order data and our Terms and Conditions by email. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the internet.
§ 5 Performance of the Agreement
As long as the products ordered are available, Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. will deliver them within 3 to 4 working days after receipt of payment, otherwise after receipt of the order, provided that delivery times for the individual products are not stated otherwise.
Changes, extensions, limitations of the order
Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. provides a hotline for customer questions regarding the products. This hotline is available to customers 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) during regular business hours (09:00 to 17:00). Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. will draw the customer’s attention to this fact again on the invoice.
Copyright and image rights
The contents of our website are protected by copyright. Any use of content in which we have rights or have acquired rights, in particular, their publication or distribution, even in or via social networks, which goes beyond purely private consumption, requires our express prior consent.
Packaging, packaging materials
In accordance with the regulations of the Packaging Ordinance, we are obliged to collaborate with a company certified for the recycling of packaging material of the so-called dual system. Consumers have the possibility to put the packaging into the waste paper collection, together with old daily newspapers etc. Any necessary foreign adhesions, such as adhesive tapes, labels and the small amount of film, do not interfere with the recycling process.
§ 6 Terms of Payment
(1) Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. shall issue the customer with an invoice for the ordered goods, which will be handed over upon delivery of the goods or sent by email unless the corresponding information is already contained in the confirmation email. The customer waives the right to a paper invoice.
Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. delivers against prepayment by credit card, Giropay, SOFORT banking, PayPal or bank transfer.
Advance payments or orders for debiting credit cards are taken into account when issuing the invoice. Your credit card account will be debited upon completion of the order.
Payments are made securely through our payment service provider, who offers you the various payment options.
(2) Prices on the invoice are always end customer prices including VAT. The value-added tax is shown separately for entrepreneurs.
(3) In the event of default in payment, the customer who is a consumer shall be obliged to pay Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. default interest at a rate of 5% above the base rate, unless Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. can prove a higher rate of interest. For customers who are entrepreneurs, sentence 1 shall apply with the provision that the default interest rate shall be 8% above the base interest rate.
§ 7 Warranty and liability
(1) The customer must report any defects in the products to Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V., provide proof and then return the product to Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. at the expense of Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V..
The warranty that the supplier gives the consumer is equal to the legal guarantee. For business transactions, the warranty is limited to one year. Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. has the right to repair the product at its discretion or replace it free of charge.
(2) Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. shall be liable
- In full amount for damages caused by gross negligence on the part of their executive bodies and managers,
- The reason for any culpable breach of essential contractual obligations,
- Outside of such obligations, also for gross negligence of simple vicarious agents, unless Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. can exempt himself from it by virtue of commercial custom,
- In the last two groups of cases, the amount of compensation for the typical foreseeable damage.
- Any liability of Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. is limited to the amount paid out by their liability insurance in the relevant case.
Any contributory negligence on the part of the customer shall be credited to the customer.
Liability for intent, warranty, fraudulent intent and damage to health and personal injury as well as under the UK Product Liability Act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) shall remain unaffected.
§ 8 Force Majeure
(1) In the event that Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. is unable to provide the owed service due to force majeure (particularly war, natural disasters), Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. shall be exempted from its performance obligations for the duration of the prevention or delay caused by such force majeur.
(2) If Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. is unable to execute the order or deliver the goods for more than one month due to force majeure, the customer is entitled to terminate the Agreement.
§ 9 Data protection
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) The language of the Agreement is English.
(2) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should be or become null and void, the statutory provision shall replace it.
(3) The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (OS) which you can find here. We are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and are not prepared to do so.