Privacy Statement Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V.
Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V., (“we”), is responsible for the processing of personal data as specified in this Privacy Statement. Our processing of personal data is in accordance with the requirements arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other relevant regulations.
Address and contact details
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or your wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V.
Street address: Hemmerbuurt 36
Postal code: 1607 CJ Hem
Land: The Netherlands
- UK +442033184418
- NL +31207163162
- BE +31207163162
- DE +493022409375
- FR +31207163162
- IT +31207163162
C.O.C. Nr. 75183153 Chamber of Commerce
United Kingdom: VAT: GB277175571
Belgium: BTW: BE0681550605
Germany: UST-IdNr DE11659375886
France TVA: FR62853680171
The Netherlands: BTW NL860173744.B01
Italy: Partita IVA: 00221989999
What data do we collect?
When you place an order on our website, we process the following personal data:
- Private person or company
- Initials / surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Invoice address
- Possibly different delivery address
- Name of different delivery address
- Any remarks
- Your consent with the Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions
Data for marketing
- Website usage is anonymously collected and processed in Google Analytics. More information can be found under the heading: Google Analytics.
- Demographic data is processed in Google Analytics (if you have given permission for statistical cookies).
- Conversion measurement: conversions are collected anonymously and analysed separately in Google Ads.
- A/b testing. This is an internal survey on the website whereby two versions are compared to see which one is more user-friendly (is used if you agree to statistical cookies).
- Remarketing: is collected if you give permission for statistical and marketing cookies.
- Email marketing (if you have made a purchase): we regular have special offers and we would like to inform you about them. For these mailings you can always unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe link in the email.
- Email reminder if products are available again. This email will be sent if you have requested it.
The aim and the basis for the processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To prepare, conclude and execute an agreement with you;
- To open a customer account;
- To answer your questions and communicate with you;
- To inform you about our services;
- To evaluate and improve our services;
- To display adverts through third parties.
For the implementation of this purposes, we do not process more personal data than necessary.
We process your personal data on the basis of:
- Your permission;
- To prepare and execute agreements;
- A legal obligation;
- Our legitimate interests.
If we do not have a customer relationship with you and you wish to receive our information, the basis for this is your permission. We also process your personal data with your permission in order to evaluate and improve our services and to show you adverts from third parties. You can always withdraw your permission.
When we have contact in the framework of concluding an agreement, we process your personal data because that is necessary for this purpose. If you do not provide us with the necessary personal data, we cannot conclude an agreement.
We may have a legal obligation to process personal data, for example for tributary legislation.
In addition, we may have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data for the resolution of a dispute or for direct marketing purposes.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
In order to comply with the agreement, we will pass on your details to the carrier who will deliver the order, to the extent necessary for the delivery of ordered products.
Depending on which payment provider you choose in the ordering process, we pass on the payment data collected for this purpose to the credit institution responsible for the payment and, if applicable, to payment providers on our behalf or to the selected payment service. In some cases, the selected payment providers may also collect these data themselves, if you have an account there. In this case, you must log in to the payment provider with your access data during the ordering process. If applicable, the Privacy Statement of this payment provider applies.
Marketing companies/hosting and website managers
We also hire third-party service providers to support Koeman Flowerbulbs B.V. with various services that require personal data. Only the data that is necessary is shared.
- Customer service software company
- (Email) marketing company
- Website manager
We conclude agreements with all service providers in which it has been agreed what they may do with the data (Processing Agreement). The personal data will not be sold to these service providers or to other third parties.
For analytic purposes we work with Google Analytics. We have concluded a Processing Agreement with Google. The data we collect in Google Analytics is anonymised (last octet of the IP address is masked) and encrypted. We have disabled the so-called “sharing of data” with Google. In addition, we do not use the Google Analytics cookie in combination with other services by Google.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data if we are required to do so on the basis of a statutory decision or a judicial statement.
All other third parties
In all other cases, your personal data will only be shared with third parties after you have given your permission within the framework of our services.
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or to the extent that retention is necessary for compliance with legal obligations and for resolving disputes.
If the basis for processing your personal data is consent, we store your personal data until you until you withdraw your permission.
If you have placed an order with us, we store your personal data for 7 years after the last order and the full payment of the purchasing price and after the expiry of the fiscal and commercial law provisions.
Most of the cookies we use are deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your computer and enable us to recognise your computer when you visit our website again (so-called permanent cookies).
These cookies are used to greet you with your user name and make it unnecessary for you to enter your password or fill in forms with your details again for future orders.
Our partner companies are not allowed to collect, process or use personal data by means of cookies. You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and decide on a case-by-case basis whether or not to accept them. If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our online shop may be limited.
Our website makes use of 3 types of cookies:
- Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies help make a website more useful by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly.
- Statistical cookies: Statistic cookies to understand how visitors use the website, by collecting and reporting data anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors when they visit different websites. The aim is to display adverts that are relevant to the individual user. Thus these advertisements are more valuable for publishers and external advertisers.
The statistical and marketing cookies are asked to accept or reject before visiting the website. You can always amend this later on the cookie page.
For the parties from whom we place cookies and use them for marketing purposes, please refer to the Privacy Statements of these parties. Cookies from the following parties are processed on our website:
You have the following rights:
Right of access
You have the right to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide you with an overview of the personal data we process from you, the basis on which we process them, the retention periods, the organisational and technical measures we have taken and whether we provide your information to third parties.
Right of rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct your incorrect or incomplete personal data. If necessary, we will rectify and complete your personal data.
Right to erase data
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. We are only obliged to execute your request in one of the following situations:
- Your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were originally collected and processed;
- You withdraw your consent and we have no other legal basis for processing your personal data;
- You object to the processing and we have no legitimate grounds for the processing;
- We have processed your personal data unlawfully;
- Your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with our statutory obligation.
Right of restriction
You have the right to request us to limit the processing of your personal data in any of the following situations:
- You contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data and instead request limitation of the processing;
- We no longer need your personal data for the purpose of our processing, but you need your personal data for the purpose of instituting, exercising or substantiating a legal action;
- You have objected to our processing of your personal data and we are considering whether our legitimate grounds outweigh your legitimate grounds.
Right of objection
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your specific situation in any of the following situations:
- The processing is based on our own legitimate interest or the performance of a task in the public interest;
- We use your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- We use your personal data for scientific or statistical purposes or for historical research.
We may reject your request if we have compelling legitimate grounds that outweigh your interests, or if the processing takes place for the purpose of bringing, exercising or substantiating a legal action.
Right of data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable form and to transfer the personal data to another processor. On request, we can transfer the personal data for you, if this is technically possible. The right to data portability can only be exercised if the following two grounds have been met:
- the processing is based on your consent or on the execution of an agreement;
- the processing is conducted through automated decision-making processes.
You may submit a request to us to exercise one or more of the aforementioned rights. For security reasons, we reserve the right to verify your identity before processing your request. We may charge reasonable compensation for executing your request, if your request is excessive or manifestly unfounded.
You may send your request to us by email at the email address specified in this Privacy Statement. Please be as precise and accurate as possible in your email. In any case, please state which right you wish to exercise and on what grounds.
Within one month we will inform you about the follow-up given to your request. If it is not possible to comply with your request within one month, we will inform you accordingly. If it appears that we are unable to comply with your request, we will motivate the rejection to you.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority if you believe that your rights are being violated.
We reserve the right to supplement or amend this Privacy Statement. The most recent version of our Privacy Statement can be found on our website.
We last supplemented and/or amended our Privacy Statement on 27-11-2018